Adding value and delivering solutions
Fabricating industry-leading components for category leaders
RFC’s advanced roll forming operations allow practically any part identified, or even conceived, to be produced. From custom shapes and profiles to completed assemblies, we deliver cost-effective, roll formed components for manufacturers in industries ranging from aerospace to material handling to transportation and ROPS and FOPS.
Extensive in-house capabilities
With more than 30 roll forming lines, supported by extensive engineering and custom-tooling in-house resources, we have the capacity and capability to efficiently produce high-quality components, even on tight timeframes.
Creating business opportunities
Our expertise in precision machining technologies opens new doors and opportunities for our clients, giving them the freedom to design the ideal part for their application without sacrificing quality or value. The combination of in-line punching and notching capabilities with our state-of-the-art secondary operations provides unmatched production flexibility. Perhaps most critical, our services are in-house and overseen by expert engineering and production staff, ensuring the highest level of quality control is always maintained.
Capacity, precision and flexibility
- In-line welding capabilities include laser, high-frequency induction, and low-frequency contact, induction and lines ranging from 11 to 42 passes
- Material thickness handling from .010" to .375" (.254mm to.635mm) and strip widths from .500" to 20"
- Available in-line processes include TOX™, Tog-L-Lok™, rotary stitch, pre-punch, post-punch, mid-punch, variable thickness, remetallizing, clinch nuts, and sweeping.
Handling a wide range of metals
- Cold-rolled steel
- Hot-rolled, pickled, and oiled
- Pre-painted steel
- Galvanized steel
- Titanium alloys
- Stainless steel
- High-Strength Low Alloy (HSLA)
- Martensitic grades
- Dual phase
Design, precision forming, machining, and robotic welding
- Mandrel, roll, and stretch bending
- Laser cutting and piercing
- Miter cutting
- Off-line piercing
- CNC cut-to-length
- Joggle (hot and cold)
- Assembly and kitting
- Variable gauge forming–taper and roll reduce
- Solution heat treatment
- Artificial aging
- Powder-coating and E-coating services
- Post-dip galvanizing services