Roll Forming Research & Development
In-house, high level certified welding experts develop and define product designs including precision welding of critical safety components.
We are continuously working to develop new and improved welding applications
Roll Forming Quality
NADCAP Certified for Welding and Inspections
NDT X-ray, Fluorescent Dye Penetrant, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current
ASNT Level Technicians
AWS Certified Weld Inspectors
Roll Forming Qualified Industry Standards
AWS C1.1, AWS D1.1, AWS D1.3, AWS D14.3, AWS D17.1
Including titanium, we laser weld several miles of structural steels and high strength low alloy steels per month. With AWS D17.1 certifications, our laser welding capabilities and processes consistently meet and exceed customer and NADCAP welding standards.
We produce significant amounts of deposited weld metal. We have in-house technical support and co-engineering experts, with AWS D1.1 and AWS D1.3 qualifications, for robotic integration improving lead and response times.
- Robotic Weld Cells provide high repeatability and efficiency for high volume applications meeting stringent weld quality standards.
- 3D Simulation allows for virtual reality simulations for complex parts offline suitable for proposals, engineering changes and new product development. Performs cycle time analysis for accurate estimations and reduces programming time allowing for quicker production launches.
Raw to roll formed to custom high speed completed welded assemblies or components all in one in-line system along with the roll forming process. Finishing services and applications allow for higher quality standards. Optional weld seam scarfing on OD or ID of profiles. Many intricate geometric shapes, profiles and sizes can be produced on our equipment. Coated and uncoated materials with a wide range of material thickness.
- High-Frequency Induction or Contact: Efficient for long parts and bringing together closed sections or profiles.
- Laser/Connect Technology: Efficient for larger volume assemblies due to minimized handling.
Resistance Spot & Projection Welding
- Add value by connecting fasteners and sub-assemblies or components to existing products.
- Minimum weldment distortion is achieved due to the low heat input process.
- Consistent weld quality and production through-put are achieved with high equipment and process reliability.
GMAW - MIG Welding
Fronius CMT advanced features and capabilities with flexibility for various materials types and thicknesses.
GTAW - TIG Welding
Versatile, high quality and precise.
PAW - Plasma Arc Welding
Extremely precise with deep penetration for thicker sections and exotic materials with the highest quality measures. We have experience with joining hastelloy, stainless steels and HSLA steels. AWS D17.1 qualifications are achieved or exceeded.